Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Gingham and Glasses

I have many visions of what summer should look like, but the look below from Lula is my favorite. The 50's styling and giant glasses really do it for me. Sorry for not posting for a while, I was busy playing with my camera and buying Photoshop (I feel like such an adult now that I actually bought it and not pirated it!)

I was saving all of these glorious things for a good outfit post, and I think it turned out just how I wanted it to! I think the most surprising thing is that everything except the shoes came from major chain stores.

Here is the Lula spread that I fell in love with:


Photobucket



And here is what I came up with:

Photobucket



Photobucket

Hat and Glasses: Forever 21
Top: H&M
Skirt: Target
T-straps: Vintage

No comments:

Post a Comment