Thursday, June 18, 2009

Eva Mendez

Who knew that Eva Mendez is probably the most attractive female on the planet? I mean, I noticed her before but it wasn't until I recently saw her in Lula that my adoration of Eva was forever cemented. In fact, I barely noticed her until I saw the editorial below from Italian Vogue a while back. Everything about it is so perfect; the orange lipstick, the lingerie, the beehive and the muted color palette. My favorite ones are definitely NSFW but you can find the rest here.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket


I never would have pegged her for a Lula girl, but she proved me very wrong with her lilac dress and infinite varieties of cute facial expressions.

Photobucket
Photobucket

The Vogue Italia spread sent me on a wild goose chase for that orange lipstick, and last week I finally found one that is pretty darn close! I will follow up with a post as soon as it's not raining anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment