Friday, June 19, 2009

At Last, My Love Has Come Along

And my crappy photo days are over, and like is like a song. I finally invested in the Nikon D60 Digital SLR and I have had just about the best day of my life. After two years of trying to capture seemingly impossible subjects in natural light without being blurry and overexposed, I managed to capture the two most elusive subjects in existence; beautiful vintage dresses and my fast-as-a-lightning-bolt dog.


Please enjoy pictures (bright, clear and NOT fuzzy) of some of the dresses going into my shop.

Also please enjoy pictures (tan, black and very fuzzy) of my naughty but cute chihuahua Nero being very sweet and rolling around in the grass. He hasn't gotten to go outside much thanks to the terrible weather, but he had fun while it lasted today.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment