Friday, July 31, 2009

Cheri Pinktrix

One of the reasons I wanted to join the online vintage fashion community was because I wanted to meet more smart, interesting and stylish ladies like the one below. Cheri Pinktrix bought the purple dress from my Etsy shop and sent me this fabulous picture of her in it. I know it's dumb, but it makes me feel so happy when I see a dress that looks THAT good on someone. Like it was MADE for her.

Aside from looking amazing in dresses, Cheri has an awesome blog set up called The Vintage Lesbian Project. For one whole month, she is committing herself to wearing nothing but authentic 1945-1960 clothing. She also has some great links to vintage reproduction clothing shops. And to top it all off, she has an excellent book collection! Look how great she is:


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment