Thursday, July 30, 2009

Best Friend Plus Best Dress Equals Happy

I was in a bit of a rotten mood this morning until I opened up my emails and saw the pictures below. I had terrbile, interrupted sleep and wierd nightmares all night and woke up feeling tired, cranky and very sluggish. I fell asleep on the train on the way in to work and gulped down the biggest iced coffee I could get my mitts on and was still feeling quite bad.

Then, much to my delight I discovered that my good friend Victor, who is the boyfriend of my best friend and an amazing photographer sent me these pictures that he snapped off while I was in California visiting. I instantly became happier. The beautiful redhead below is Caylin, my best friend since jr. high school. The dress I am wearing was purchased about ten years ago at a giant warehouse in LA, and I always loved it more than any other dress I own but didn't put a zipper in it until recently.

Seeing my best friend's sweet face and my pretty dress and the California sun really made my morning better. If you like Victor's work, you can check out his website here.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment