Monday, May 18, 2009

Never too sick for an outfit post!

So this morning I woke up with swollen lymph nodes and a sore throat and my I thought I would spare my co-workers my nasty germs so I stayed home. Maybe I have swine flu? Who knows, going in for a few tests later. Well, I already had my coffee which means I will be awake for the rest of the day, so I decided to do an outfit post while getting dressed since I never ever have time in the morning.

Anyways, these are some of my favorite things I own right now and I thought I would share since I don't do enough outfit posts. That's my living room in case you were wondering, with some of my artwork on the walls (not the Pollock though, hah!) I think my favorite thing in the pictures is that cherry red suitcase I got at a Brooklyn junk shop for 15 bucks. It was never even used, and in perfect condition until my chihuahua chewed the front strap. Oh well, I guess you can't tell.




Dress: Vintage, Beacon's Closet
Purse: Vintage, Salvation Army (a really good find, it has lucite handles!)
Bracelet: J. Crew, present from best friend found in movie set shop in LA
Shoes: Nine West

Top: Forever 21
Shorts: Vintage 50's, Salvation Army
Necklace: Vintage, found at an estate sale
Shoes: Nine West


Top: Vintage, had it a million years!
Shorts: Forever 21
Shoes: Nine West
Bangles: Vintage

No comments:

Post a Comment