Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Miami Pics!

I'm finally out of vacation mode and drug myself to the computer to do some work today. I don't know about you, but it takes me at least two days to get back into the swing of things! I spent five glorious days driving around in my father in law's vintage red Miata convertible with the top down, tanning on South Beach and drinking... a lot! I managed to sneak in some shopping too but hubby insisted that I actually relaxed on this trip. What he doesn't get is that thrifting IS the ultimate relaxation for me.

Anyhow, the thrifting was pretty fantastic and I came away with some nice things that will hit the shop soon. Keep an eye out for my guest post on the Market Publique blog within the next week and I'll fill you in on where to look!


PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment