Monday, October 26, 2009

Meet my new model

You guys are probably wondering who the stunning redhead is that's been popping up in my shop. I am proud to say that she is my best friend, and her name is Caylin. She just moved from California to New York, and she is my new official hat, purse, and great stuff model. I am not always excited to jump in front of a camera when I am frazzled and tired from shooting all day, so luckily for me she always looks amazing and will be here in NYC permanently! Look how pretty she is!!!!!




3 comments:

  1. She is stunning! And I like that she too moved from California to New York...those were the days!
    XXX Kate

    ReplyDelete
  2. She's the best!! Thanks ladies, I am so lucky to have her!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love that tricky lens, missy...

    ReplyDelete