Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Stayin hot in the cold

This year, I promised myself that I would not resort to wearing my big ugly black parka out the door unless it's snowing, I'm sick, or going to the post office. It is really easy in winter to turn into a complete slob when all you can think about is staying warm. It's also easy to get fat when you wear tights and oversize coats for months on end... I just can't go there this year.

It IS possible to be cute and warm as it turns out; vintage fur really helps out if you wear it. The trick is not to wear a bulky piece and to keep a slim line on bottom; skinny jeans or a mini an tights are a good balance. You can even belt it to create a waistline!

This is what I wore out tonight and I I actually felt cute with all my layers on:

No comments:

Post a Comment