Wednesday, September 28, 2011

the BELLA ROMA collection, Part I

Naturally, I would not go all the way across the world without bringing back some lovely vintage to share. And by some, I mean two suitcases full!

I'm delighted to introduce the Bella Roma collection, a limited amount of spectacular vintage all discovered in Rome, Italy. I'm going to release it in batches, all in all there will be about 30 incredibly well made pieces. Look for it all here in its own section in the shop, starting later tonight.

Ciao!

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

3 comments:

  1. Ah, those bags are so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm incredibly jealous, it's my dream to some day shop the flea markets of Europe. I bet there were some amazing leather goods in Italy! I'm very tempted by the last purse and the doctor's bag.

    ReplyDelete