Friday, July 15, 2011

Ms Ashley Soliman

I was getting my fix of crack coffee from Stand & Deliver on North 7th, an off shoot of Sit & Wonder my eye was immediately drawn to quite possibly the cutest girl I've seen in Brooklyn in, well, forever. Meet Ashley Soliman!

Photobucket

Ashley is rocking a 50's chartreuse green blouse, 50's scatter print skirt, sparkly 50's cat eye glasses, Worishofer slides, and a little mushroom pin. When we got to talking, it turns out she's from Southern California too- no wonder I liked her style!


Photobucket

Ashley is also a super talented artist and a foodie to boot. Check out her website here.

Photobucket

I'm hoping she shows up again soon so I can ogle her outfit and get to know her better!

1 comment:

  1. Lovely outfit indeed, she has the twin pair of my now-broken 1950s sparkly gold cateye sunglasses... :(

    You should take street style photos more often! I bet there are lots of vintage lovin' ladies in your neighborhood.

    ReplyDelete