Monday, April 11, 2011

Out on the Town

Ever since watching Black Swan, I've been into the whole ballerina look. Seems like the look has gotten pretty popular actually; I found this cute pink tulle dress in Target of all places! It was still cold so I wore it with a 90's Express cardigan, suede boots from Zigi Soho, a 50's bright pink vinyl purse, an art deco rhinestone necklace and tights. I topped the whole look off with a big puffy bun (I used this cool donut-shaped spongy thing to wrap my hair around). I think it worked well- I went to a charity auction for my husband's law school.



  1. Hi! i came here via Twitter, i follow your shop via your update tweets. This is a cute AND sassy outfit. love it.

  2. A classy yet glamorous outfit, I like the two shades of pink together and the hairstyle is sophisticated! I've been wanting to buy some ballerina sweaters since seeing Black Swan, haven't taken the plunge yet though.