Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Escape to Jamaica

It's about that time of year; my husband and I are making our annual visit out to Jamaica to visit his family (I know, poor me). Of course, I think I have nothing to wear. I need outfits that are lightweight, practical, and can easily convert from a beach day to a casual night out. AND I need something to keep covered up because grandma is super old fashioned. If I had unlimited funds I would buy all the things below, but for now I'll be on the hunt for more affordable copies or vintage lookalikes.

3 comments:

  1. Hey lady! We met briefly at IFB (I'm the girl in the leopard coat you photographed), and I just wanted to say hello. Finally getting around to visiting the blogs of all the people I met. Your Etsy shop is amazing, and I'm going to add it to my favorites right now! Lovely meeting you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. P.S.- Have fun in Jamaica! I'm super jealous.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooo I LOVE that bikini! How lucky that you get to go to Jamaica every year.

    ReplyDelete