Saturday, May 1, 2010

The Greedy Seagull at Artists and Fleas

Today was my first day at Artists and Fleas in Williamsburg, and I gotta say it was a success! It was really fun to see my merchandise in a retail space, even if it was pretty small. All the other vendors were super nice, and I even got to meet one of my best Etsy customers in person (she lives right near by). I was really excited when Amy, the manager told me they are making me their featured vendor of the week! Here are some snapshots of my little nest:





5 comments:

  1. Looks perfect! I love selling live, seeing the customers excitement is the best! Good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  2. There really isn't a sight prettier than hangers full of vintage clothes. :D Congrats one making a feature vendor!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your set-up looked fabulous! Can't wait to check it out and see what's new this weekend too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your work. If you ever need a photographer, i'd love to work with you.

    coreyhayesphoto.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super congrats... even if this is late!

    ReplyDelete