Monday, May 24, 2010

Bronx Zoo Trip

Hubby and I took a trip to the zoo today, and the incredible variety of beauty on this earth never ceases to amaze me.

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

You can see that I was really excited to go to the zoo because of the vintage tank top I am wearing in the last photos- it has almost every animal we saw on it! It also gave me an excuse to don my Jamaican craft market hat, which was a double plus. And yes, I realize I probably look like a silly little kid with my pigtails and that I will be too old to wear them really soon, if not already but they make me happy. And so do animals.




4 comments:

  1. great pics! and I'm so happy you dressed zoo-appropriate...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great photos! I like the gorilla hands and feet one the best.

    I visited about a week ago, myself, and have started to post some of the shots I took (like this one - http://scienceblogs.com/laelaps/2010/05/photo_of_the_day_918_black_leo.php)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Perfect occasion for the tank top :-)

    The pigtails look great.
    I get worried putting ribbons in my hair: Everytime I do I fear it is going to be the day I start looking like I am having a midlife crisis. :-)

    ReplyDelete