Saturday, November 21, 2009

Tagged!

Lauren at DearGolden just tagged me with the following questionnaire, and I thought I would share a little about myself here.

1. Your hair? Is really black and grows ridiculously fast
2. Your favorite food? Sushi, with lots of ginger
3. Your favorite drink? Coffee, milk and two sugars
4. Your dream/goal? outdo Martha Stewart in facets if life
5. Your hobbie? Making photography, taking loooong walks
6. Your fear? Failure, and violent schizophrenics on the subway
7. Where were you last night? In bed watching Dexter
8. Something you say all the time? NOOOOOOO (in a long whiny sing songy way)
9. Something that you're not? Mean
10. Wishlist item? Eight hundred dollar Miele vacuum
11. Last thing you did? Photoshoot of black cocktail dresses
12. What are you wearing? Plaid and leopard pajamas (hey, I'm sick ok?)
13. Your pets? One 5 pound, black and tan gremlin



14. Friends? A handful of good ones that I've had forever



15. Missing someone? My sister



16. Something you're not wearing? Pretty much anything lady GaGa puts on
17. Your favorite store? Goodwill Outlet stores!
18. Your favorite color? Cerulean
19. The last time you cried? Last week. Ovulating is just not fair.
20. Whens the last time you laughed? It happens too often to remember
21. One place that I go to over and over? The Post Office, Uncle Donuts (for coffee, I swear!)
22. Where do you eat? My kitchen, I love to cook!



No comments:

Post a Comment