Wednesday, December 23, 2009

A Rogue Update



I hate to only post with shop updates, how boring- but it's all I've had time for lately and will get back on track once I stop running around like a mad person buying merchandise. I'm putting some new things in the shop this week that aren't typical Greedy Seagull wear, and I think I like what's happening. I've never been an 80's/ 90's junkie since the trend caught on, but I think I am finally starting to give a little. Maybe it's nostalgia that Doc Martens are actually considered vintage nowadays? Makes me feel old. Anyhow, I am going to give this new look a little try, but don't expect the glorious 40's and 50's gear to get kicked to the curb. I've already got a whole slew of feminine, pastel and lovely spring beauties waiting in the wings.

xoxox
Giana

No comments:

Post a Comment