Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Who doesn't love an Easter hat?

So since moving to New York, I haven't really done anything to celebrate Easter. This year, I got really sentimental about the Italian bread my Nona makes, and the lasagna, and sitting around the table joking around with my family. But luckily for me, I got an invite to go to brunch with my friend Leslie and a big group of people at an awesome place called Jules Bistro on the Lower East Side! The place was totally charming, with flowers blooming in rustic boxes outside and a really gritty live jazz band. Easter Sunday gave me the perfect excuse to stroll through Washington Square Park and don the perfect little 1920's style hat I have been wistfully looking at all winter! I suffered in the cold for the first picture but I think it was worth it!


Photobucket

Hat: Forever 21
Blouse: No name from Daffy's
Skirt: Target
Knee Highs: Via Spiga
Oxfords: Nine West
Purse: Handmade by me




Photobucket

The fabulous Leslie and I outside Jules Bistro


Photobucket

More Bellinis please! Carnation courtesy of Leslie.

No comments:

Post a Comment