Monday, March 19, 2012

Pier show purchases

I don't splurge on myself all that often, but when I do I make it count! Yesterday I visited the Pier Show, it has 500 antique, jewelry and vintage clothing vendors in a huge convention center! Needless to say, I could have spent days in there and emptied my whole life's savings... But I compromised and came away with two pieces I've been searching for for ages now. One is a Victorian perfume bottle necklace, the other a perfect pair of pink cat eye glasses! It was finally sunny and warm enough outside to wear a dress and I actually needed the glasses on the way out- smart purchases!

2 comments:

  1. What a wonderful way to spend a Sunday. I love the Victorian perfume bottle necklace. Very, very old world

    ReplyDelete
  2. love it! you look great in that maxi dress too!

    ReplyDelete